UCPSYC Executive Member
UCPSYC Executive Members includes several different roles that oversee club events, recruitment, projects, finances, marketing and day-to-day management as needed for the club’s interests and focus.
Hours involved in the activity
Minimum of 12 hours. For every 12 hours of active learning you can claim recognition for one skill and one attribute. NB: opportunities only exist to develop the skills and attributes specified for this activity in the grey areas of the table below.
For this activity you can claim a maximum of two learning and development outcomes per year.
Work readiness skill/Graduate attribute
By actively engaging in this activity, you can claim against the pre-determined intersection points detailed below. You should reflect on your experience and select the WRS/GA intersection point(s) that best represents your learning outcome.
- B1 - Communication - You communicate effectively and appropriately for your audience and easily listen to others.
- B3 - Leadership – You keep the team motivated towards the final goal and model leadership in the community.
- B5 - Planning & Organising - You coordinate tasks for a range of people.
- B7 - Self-Management - You keep yourself on task and evaluate your own work performance.
- B8 - Teamwork - You share different ideas within your team about a project or process.
- C3 - Leadership – You successfully organise and manage a team.
- C5 - Planning and organising – You manage the way a project will be put into action.
- C6 - Problem solving – You resolve an issue with a customer, client or team member.
- C7 - Self-Management – You identify skills that could make you more successful.
- C8 - Teamwork – You work with your team to resolve any issues that occur.
- C9 - Technology – You select the best applications to use for specific tasks.
|Co-curricular Record (CCR)||
UC Graduate Attributes (GAs)
|Bicultural Competence & Confidence||Community Engagement||Employability Innovation & Enterprise||Global Awareness|
|Work Readiness Skills (WRS)||Communication||A1||B1||C1||D1|
|Initiative and enterprise||A2||B2||C2||D2|
|Planning and organising||A5||B5||C5||D5|
Are you interested in participating in this activity? Sign up to CCR and then apply to participate using CareerHub.