Social Media Reporter - City2Surf
City2Surf Social Media Reporters will provide social media coverage on the day of the City2Surf fun run in Christchurch - Sunday 18 March 2018.
Hours involved in the activity
12 hours minimum. For every 12 hours of active learning you can claim recognition for one skill and one attribute. NB: opportunities only exist to develop the skills and attributes specified for this activity in the grey areas of the table below.
For this activity you can claim a maximum of one learning and development outcomes per year.
A limited number of City2Surf Social Media Reporter positions are available; as such, in 2017 students are invited to the role by the Activity Organiser.
Locke Building (English)
Phone:+6433695849 ext. 95849
Work readiness skill/Graduate attribute
By actively engaging in this activity, you can claim against one of the pre-determined intersection points detailed below. You should reflect on your experience and select the WRS/GA intersection point that best represents your learning outcome.
- B1 - Communication - You communicate effectively and appropriately for your audience and easily listen to others.
- B2 - Initiative and enterprise - You generate and implement new ideas for better results for our communities.
- B4 - Learning - You see areas for self-development and know when to learn something new.
- B5 - Planning & Organising - You coordinate tasks for a range of people.
- B8 - Teamwork - You share different ideas within your team about a project or process.
- B9 - Technology – You organise and store information for easy access.
- C4 - Learning – You apply what you have learned to different areas.
- C5 - Planning and organising – You manage the way a project will be put into action.
- C7 - Self-Management – You identify skills that could make you more successful.
- C8 - Teamwork – You work with your team to resolve any issues that occur.
- C9 - Technology – You select the best applications to use for specific tasks.
|Co-curricular Record (CCR)||
UC Graduate Attributes (GAs)
|Bicultural Competence & Confidence||Community Engagement||Employability Innovation & Enterprise||Global Awareness|
|Work Readiness Skills (WRS)||Communication||A1||B1||C1||D1|
|Initiative and enterprise||A2||B2||C2||D2|
|Planning and organising||A5||B5||C5||D5|
Are you interested in participating in this activity?