Digital Content Creator
Digital Content Creators analyse, assess and develop digital content that is used by the University of Canterbury’s College of Business and Law to increase engagement with social media. Digital Content Creators are currently enrolled in or have successfully completed MKTG316.
Hours involved in the activity
For every 12 hours of active learning you can claim recognition for one skill and one attribute. NB: opportunities only exist to develop the skills and attributes specified for this activity in the grey areas of the table below.
For this activity you can claim a maximum of one learning and development outcomes per year.
Work readiness skill/Graduate attribute
By actively engaging in this activity, you can claim against the pre-determined intersection points detailed below. You should reflect on your experience and select the WRS/GA intersection point(s) that best represents your learning outcome.
- B1 - Communication - You communicate effectively and appropriately for your audience and easily listen to others.
- B2 - Initiative and Enterprise - You generate and implement new ideas for better results for our communities.
- B4 - Learning - You see areas for self-development and know when to learn something new.
- B5 - Planning and organising - You coordinate tasks for a range of people.
- B6 - Problem Solving - You notice current or potential issues and develop strategies to resolve those issues.
- B7 - Self-Management - You keep yourself on task and evaluate your own work performance.
- B9 - Technology - You organise and store information for easy access.
- C1 - Communication - You can share and write information clearly.
- C4 - Learning - You apply what you have learned to different areas.
- C5 - Planning and organising - You manage the way a project will be put into action.
- C7 - Self-management - You identify skills that could make you more successful.
- C9 - Technology - You select the best applications to use for specific tasks.
- D1 - Communication - You explain your thoughts to be better understood and respect other cultural norms.
- D2 - Initiative and Enterprise - You plan ways to enhance common practices and draw ideas from other cultures.
- D4 - Learning- You understand new ideas and develop new techniques to achieve a goal.
- D9 - Technology- You identify which information is the most relevant to the project.
|Co-curricular Record (CCR)||
UC Graduate Attributes (GAs)
|Bicultural Competence & Confidence||Community Engagement||Employability Innovation & Enterprise||Global Awareness|
|Work Readiness Skills (WRS)||Communication||A1||B1||C1||D1|
|Initiative and enterprise||A2||B2||C2||D2|
|Planning and organising||A5||B5||C5||D5|
Are you interested in participating in this activity?