The largest new accommodation build to date will offer a home away from home to 508 students in 2021. Located amongst other residential halls of residence, the location on Homestead Lane is a short 5 minute walk to main campus facilities.
The new accommodation will include:
- Single rooms with shared bathroom or ensuites (own bathroom)
- Options for catered or self-catered
- Purpose built study spaces for individual or group study
- Large social spaces and expansive outdoor areas
- Home to all students from first-year to postgraduate level
With enrolment numbers increasing steadily since 2017 across domestic, international and postgraduate students, the new accommodation will be home to a diverse community across UC’s five colleges.
A ground breaking ceremony was held on 5 March to celebrate the milestone.
For more information about the new residential development, contact Accommodation Services.