Consistent with UC’s commitment to wellbeing and safety within all campus settings and informed by legal and medical advice, all affiliated halls of residence require a valid Covid Vaccination Passport for all staff, residents and visitors from when halls reopen for Semester 1 2022.
Detailed risk assessments have been undertaken for all roles within our halls and under each Covid Protection Framework level, and this measure is regarded by the University and its affiliated providers to be a requirement that is necessary to fulfil our respective responsibilities to protect everyone within our residential communities.
Further information can be obtained by contacting our halls of residence directly:
- Arcady Hall - email@example.com
- College House - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayashi, Ilam Apartments, Kirkwood Avenue Hall, Kirkwood Flats, Sonoda Christchurch Campus, University Hall - email@example.com
- Rochester and Rutherford Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tupuānuku - email@example.com
Please refer to UC's Covid-19 webpage for up-to-date information and advice.