Tower Race - postponed

05 March 2014

Unfortunately due to the current weather conditions the 2014 Tower Race will be postponed until Wednesday 12th March. The current conditions would make it unsafe for you to complete the race safely and we have no intention of making you stand out in the rain and wind! The time and details will remain the same the only change is the date.