Cassandra has teaching and research expertise in the following areas: legal reasoning, criminal law, gender/sexuality and the law, international human rights law, constitutional law, evidence law and international criminal law.
- Mudgway C. and Ayoubi L. (2023) International Human Rights Law. New Zealand Yearbook of International Law 18.
- Ayoubi L. and Mudgway C. (2022) Year in Review: International Human Rights Law. New Zealand Yearbook of International Law 17.
- Mudgway C. and Ayoubi L. (2022) Foreword | Kupu Whakataki. The New Zealand Women’s Law Journal – Te Aho Kawe Kaupapa Ture a ngā Wāhine 6 LexisNexis.
- Mudgway C. (2021) Can International Human Rights Law Smash the Patriarchy? A Review of ‘Patriarchy’ According to United Nations Treaty Bodies and Special Procedures. Feminist Legal Studies 29(1): 67-105. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10691-021-09456-4.
- Mudgway C. (2021) The Elimination of “Patriarchy” Under the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women. Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice 36(1): 79-114. http://dx.doi.org/10.15779/Z38319S35H.