Qualifications & Memberships
Research specialises in the law of torts, and has a particular interest in the ambit of the law of negligence. An associated interest is New Zealand’s accident compensation scheme and its relationship with the common law. Another research interest is the field of contract.
- Todd S. (2020) Biosecurity hazards and the duty of care. The Law Quarterly Review 136(4).
- Todd S. (2020) Biosecurity hazards and the duty of care. The Law Quarterly Review 136(4): 517-522.
- Todd S. (2020) Tort. New Zealand Law Review : 137-174.
- Todd S. (2020) Vicarious liability on the move - but where should it stop? Journal of International and Comparative Law 7(1): 1-40.
- Ekaratne S. (2019) Unconsented dissemination of manipulated human images under New Zealand law. University of Canterbury.