Senior LecturerDr Olivia Erdelyi
Qualifications & Memberships
Benefiting from a multidisciplinary background in artificial intelligence (AI), economics, law, and political science, Olivia is interested in developing sustainable policies to enable beneficial development and societal adoption of emerging technologies, in particular AI. Her core focus is on developing robust regulatory and governance frameworks and proactively tackling economic, ethical, legal, societal, and policy issues raised by such technologies.
- Erdélyi O. and Erdelyi G. (2021) The AI Liability Puzzle and a Fund-Based Work-Around. In Proceedings of the 2021 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Montreal-themed Virtual Reality.
- Erdélyi OJ. and Erdélyi G. (2020) The AI liability puzzle and a fund-based work-around. In AIES 2020 - Proceedings of the AAAI/ACM Conference on AI, Ethics, and Society: 50-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3375627.3375806.
- Erdelyi OJ. and Goldsmith J. (2018) Regulating Artificial Intelligence: Proposal for a Global Solution. In Proceedings - AIES 2018: 95-101. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3278721.3278731.
- Erdelyi OJ. and Erdelyi G. (2021) The ai liability puzzle and a fund-based work-around. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research 70: 1309-1334. http://dx.doi.org/10.1613/JAIR.1.12580.
- Baumeister D., Erdélyi G., Erdélyi OJ., Rothe J. and Selker AK. (2020) Complexity of control in judgment aggregation for uniform premise-based quota rules. Journal of Computer and System Sciences 112: 13-33. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcss.2020.03.001.