Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include all issues of real property and the Torrens system and Law and Sport, especially comparative analysis with other jurisdictions.
- Finn J. and Toomey E. (2022) Minutes of Shaking: Years of Litigation. In Uekusa S; Matthewman S; Glavovich B (Ed.), A decade of Disaster: Experiences in Ōtautahi Christchurch: 237-252.Palgrave Macmillan.
- Toomey E. (2022) 2021 Australia and New Zealand Conference ( held on 30/3-1/4 2022). Byron Bay, New South Wales: Australia ad New Zealand Sports Law Conference, 30 Mar-1 Apr 2022.
- Toomey E. (2022) Mortgages (rewrite). Land Law in New Zealand ( looseleaf): 35. Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Toomey E. and Toomey E. (2022) Land Transfer Act. New Zealand Land Law ( looseleaf): 30. Wellington: Thomson Reuters.
- Toomey E. (2021) Fraud and the in personam claim - the Torrens System tested. Australian Property Law Journal 29(Part 3): 369-386.