ProfessorProfessor Elizabeth Toomey
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include all issues of real property and the Torrens system and Law and Sport, especially comparative analysis with other jurisdictions.
- Finn J. and Toomey E. (2022) Minutes of Shaking: Years of Litigation. In Uekusa S; Matthewman S; Glavovich B (Ed.), A decade of Disaster: Experiences in Ōtautahi Christchurch: 237-252.Palgrave Macmillan.
- Toomey E. (2022) (2022) International Encyclopaedia of Laws: Sports Law in New Zealand (4 ed) The Hague: Kluwer Law International ( in press). (4 ed.). Kluwer Law. 1-230.
- Toomey E. (2022) 2021 Australia and New Zealand Conference ( held on 30/3-1/4 2022). Byron Bay, New South Wales: Australia ad New Zealand Sports Law Conference, 30 Mar-1 Apr 2022.
- Toomey E. (2022) Sporting Challenges in 2022. Queenstown: 2022 Australia and New Zealand Conference, 19-21 Oct 2022.
- Toomey E. (2022) Land Law in New Zealand (looseleaf) Land Transfer Act 2017. In Thomson Reuters (Ed.), Land Law in New Zealand: 27. Wellington: Thomson Reuters.