About IT Services: Architectural Services
Architectural Services, led by Ronan Phelan, is responsible for:
- The development of the UC IT technology roadmaps which guide future investment in and development of UC applications and infrastructure environments, and ensure it is linked to the University’s strategic intent.
- Ensuring that IT Services captures and maintains meaningful data about our business and technical environments.
- Providing advice and guidance with regards to the procurement and development of the IT environment.
- Assist in the development of IT Services' evaluation of new technologies (Architectural Governance Board)
- Work with the Information and Records team to create and maintain standards for data and information management in ITS and UC.
- Creation and maintenance of standards and designs for:
- Application and integrations.
- Audio visual hardware.
- IT security and cyber security.