You must complete these items before you arrive at UC to confirm your enrolment and prepare for your studies in New Zealand.
Before you arrive in New Zealand
- Complete your Offer of Place Response Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for International Student Welcome (attendance is compulsory for new students)
- Complete any Additional Application Details in myUC - After logging in, select Resume Application to complete your personal details
- Select your courses in myUC - After logging in, select Resume Application
- Open a New Zealand bank account and transfer money before you arrive on campus. ANZ, Westpac, BNZ and ASB have branches close to UC campus
- Read and complete the New Zealand Traveller Declaration
- Review the New Zealand vaccination requriements and the New Zealand Covid-19 pre departure, arrival testing information.
When you arrive: What to bring to your Enrolment Session
- Valid Passport
- Current Student Visa (or hard copy of approved E Visa if applicable)
- If you have purchased insurance from an Approved Insurance Provider, please ensure you bring the Insurance Certificate. Don’t worry if you haven’t – you can purchase StudentSafe Insurance during your enrolment