Start your UC journey overseas
University of Canterbury (UC) is partnering with two prestigious universities in China so our students who can’t start their UC qualification in New Zealand can still enjoy an on-campus experience.
Start your journey with UC now! Base yourself at one of our Study Centres overseas, available to both new and current UC students.
In 2020, UC opened its first international study centre, designed to support our current students who remained in China and were unable to travel to New Zealand due to Covid-19. We are now pleased to expand our study centre offerings to both new and returning UC students. Experience on-campus learning, even if you aren’t in New Zealand.
How does it work?
Study Centres provide students with the option to study online classes delivered by UC’s world-leading academics and on-campus learning at one of our partner universities. Students can access all of UC’s online learning and support services, in addition to local learning facilities and in-person support.
What is special about the UC Study Centres?
- Study at one of the most prestigious universities in China. Enrol in courses that are offered by our partner university and UC recognises credit.
- Diversify your degree by taking courses that are not available at UC.
- Access a full range of UC’s online learning and support services
- Dedicated student experience programme to keep you connected
- Meet new people and develop life-long friendships with local university students
- On-campus accommodation and teaching facilities, free access to lecture buildings, canteens, libraries, and other campus facilities
Who are UC Study Centre partners?
We are proud to provide UC Study Centres in partnership with: