Counting down to Orientation Day
Only one week to go until your first day at UC! We are looking forward to welcoming you into the UC community and helping you to get the best possible start at UC. Below is some important information to help make your O Day experience as carefree as possible.
O Day | Herea tō waka
Friday 15 February, 9.30am - 2.00pm
Useful things to remember:
- Bring your O Day ticket (this can be electronic).
- Download the O Day app.
- Car parking is available in the Clyde Road car park. It is limited, so consider carpooling with friends. For bus and cycling options check out UC’s transport page.
- Trails start at Science Road and Arts Road - both trails have the same information.
- Remember to bring cash for all the delicious food truck options on offer.
- The day will continue whatever the weather, you might need sunscreen or an umbrella, or both.
Everything you need to know about O Day is included in a handy pocket pamphlet. There will be hard copies on the day or download the app.