Achieve NetZero Applying InTIME©
InTIME©: Interdisciplinary Transition Innovation, Management & Engineering
Building a Sustainable Future
Learn how to deal with wicked problems and change the future
This course inspires and enables transformational changes needed to downshift carbon emissions. The InTIME© methodology is a guided discovery and realization of effective shift projects that can be undertaken in a variety of organizational contexts (engineering, education, business, government, non-profit organization, and community). It will look at:
- Change the Ending
- Is it worth it? The Economics of Transition
- Wicked Problems explained
- Applying InTIME© Methodology
Who would benefit from this course?
There is no pre-requisite for this course. This course teaches a common language and workflow that is transdisciplinary.
- Policy-Makers, Economists, Financial Analysts, Investors
- Planners, Business Developers
- Leaders, Marketers, Media and Communication, Journalists
- Sustainability Managers, Architects, Urban designers
- Primary Producers, Miners, Oil Industry
- Social Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Philanthropists
- Managers, Advisors
- Engineers, Scientists, Academics
If you are a trained engineer, we recommend you to check the Energy InTIME© 6-Module Course designed for Engineers (or people who have worked in an engineering context).
Title: Achieve NetZero Applying InTIME© 4-Week Short Course
Instructor: Professor Susan Krumdieck
Start Date: You can enrol anytime. Launch date to be confirmed
Format: Online, flexible and self-paced
- About 4 hours of lecture material plus readings, etc. (maximum 50 hours)
- Recommended completion in 4 weeks. You have 6 months from enrolment date to complete
Prerequisites: None (Course open to all)
Do you want to learn more about InTIME©? Check the Energy InTIME© 6-Module Course designed for Engineers (or people who have worked in an engineering context).
Gain the confidence and skills to:
- deal with the wicked problems of decarbonisation in your locale
- use the InTIME© workflow which can generate a transition innovation perspective
- bring a new perspective and change the future.
Check testimonials regarding the Transition Engineering Contrinuous Professional Development (CPD) course delivered up to 2020 with content similar to the Energy InTIME© 6-Module course.
|For students residing||Fees (in NZD)||Qualifications|
|In New Zealand||$300||5 Point Micro-Credential and/or CPD points; Badge issued on completion|
|Outside New Zealand||$517.5||CPD points (depends on your local accreditation system); Badge issued on completion|
All fees are inclusive of NZ GST, or any equivalent overseas tax.
CPD: Contrinuous Professional Development