Complete your application

What kind of student you are will determine the application forms you will need to complete. Most qualifications require an online application through myUC.

Application forms

Depending on your chosen study you may need to complete an application form.

The following forms can be found below:

  • Graduate Diploma in Arts (GradDipArts)

Apply now with myUC

If you will be a domestic or international student you can apply online with myUC, the University of Canterbury's student portal, for most qualifications.

If you are a continuing student, you should submit your re-enrolment application through myUC using your UC username and password. 

Information you need to apply

You need the following information on hand to apply with myUC:

  • Your National Student Number (NSN) or New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) number (if you have one)
  • Your IRD number, if you intend to pay your tuition fees with a New Zealand Government student loan
  • Details of the qualifications and courses you plan to study
  • If you are an international student you will also need your Passport details

If you are applying for a graduate or postgraduate teacher qualification, find out more infomation in the Guide to Applying.

Find out what the document requirements are for your supporting evidence.

Excess workload

Use this form if you have applied for more than 75 points per semester or more than 30 points of summer school courses:

Other Enrolment Considerations

For more information or if you have any questions

chat loading...
chat loading...