Excess Workload Approval

If you intend to study more than 75 points in a semester or more than 30 points of summer school courses, you will need to apply to have an excess workload approved. The appropriate Amo | Dean (or representative) will assess your application on the basis of your past academic performance (results and associated workload), and any additional information you provide. An excess workload will not be approved for students who are wanting to catch up points for failed courses.

Email the completed form to the Student Advisor in your Faculty/School to be assessed. You may be required to attend an interview with the Dean or Academic Services Manager. 

See the Enrolment Regulations for the Maximum Workload for a Programme of Study policy.