Offshore enrolment at UC
If you are an international student studying offshore (not in New Zealand) due to border closures, you will need to take the following steps to complete your enrolment at UC:
1. Complete an Application to Enrol
- Add courses with a 'D' (Distance) Occurrence as these can be studied offshore. Check the list of Distance courses being offered at UC.
- Ensure your contact details are up-to-date.
- If you are new to UC, you will need to provide a scanned copy of your passport. A certified hard copy will need to be sent to UC after you've completed your enrolment - your grades will be withheld until this is received.
- If you have studied at UC on campus before 2020, you will need to email email@example.com to have your Enrolment Agreement generated.
2. Accept your Enrolment Agreement
Your Enrolment Agreement will be generated once course and award approval is confirmed. Log into myUC to review your Agreement. This Agreement will list the courses you will be studying as well as include a statement that outlines the total cost of your enrolment for the semester/s.
- want to make changes to your enrolment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the changes so a NEW Enrolment Agreement can be generated for you to accept.
- are happy with the Agreement, please ACCEPT in myUC and confirm payment method - ‘Bank Transfer’.
- are concerned by course details and/or charges in the Agreement, please email email@example.com.
3. Pay your fees
When you have accepted your Enrolment Agreement you will be advised how to pay your fees. Once this is completed, you will be given access to LEARN and online resources.
- UC will not be arranging insurance on your behalf and any prepayments made for insurance will remain as credit on your account until you travel to New Zealand. You may need to purchase additional insurance to cover any property you have left in NZ. For insurance options please visit Insurance safe.
- When border restrictions are lifted and you can travel to NZ to study on campus, you will need to bring relevant documentation to Student Services.
If have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org