The Enrolment Process For Domestic Students

How to complete your enrolment at UC as a domestic student

Step 1. Prepare

Step 2. Apply to Enrol

Create an account in myUC or log in if you already have a myUC account. If you’ve forgotten your login details or you’re having problems logging in, call 0800 827 748 or email

Submit an Application to Enrol online in myUC. This will include providing your personal details such as your contact details, citizenship, ethnicity, learning history, and learning needs, and signing the Student Declaration. If you are new to UC you will also need to upload a scan of the photo page of your passport or birth certificate as part of the application process and provide your NSN if you have one. 

Check if you need to make an additional Special Application

Step 3. Select your courses

You can add courses to your Application to Enrol in myUC from 1 October each year for the following year of study.  Choose the correct occurrence (semester and site code), and complete your Application to Enrol. 

120 points is considered a full-time workload. For most first year students this normally means four 15 point courses in each of Semester One and Semester Two. 

You can change your courses at a later date if you change your mind - either in your Application to Enrol (in myUC) or as a Change of Enrolment once you've completed the enrolment process. Details can be found on the Change Your Enrolment page including deadlines for making course changes. 

Step 4. Accept your Enrolment Agreement

Once UC has assessed your eligibility for admission to the university, your results from high school and any other study you have completed, checked your identity in the NSI, and checked your admission to the course(s) and qualification(s) you have chosen, you will receive an Enrolment Agreement. You can accept this in myUC. Accept your Enrolment Agreement BEFORE the Official Course Start Date to avoid a Late Enrolment Fee ($137 in 2023). 

Step 5. Arrange for payment of fees 

You will need to arrange for payment of your tuition fees and non-tuition fees
For more information go to Fees and Funding

Once you have accepted your Enrolment Agreement and arranged payment of your fees you have completed the Enrolment Process. You will receive a 'Welcome to UC' email and an 'Activate your UC IT Account' email with details of your next steps. 

Find out more about the many services, resources and support available to you as a student at UC, including information on how to access your student emails, timetable, and course content on the student portal called Learn.

For enrolment enquiries

chat loading...
chat loading...