Primary Supervisor: Brendan Creutz
- Computational Number Theory
- Arithmetic Geometry
- Brauer-Manin Obstructions
Working thesis titleNumber Theory and Algebraic Geometry
Reading, Puzzles, Writing, Hiking(or Tramping).
- I am an invited Postgraduate Student Representative in the School Strategy Group for 2021.
- I am the Vice President for the UC Post-Graduate Students Association 2021 (ucpgsa.org)
- I have been a volunteer for MathsCraft ( http://www.mathscraftnz.org/), New Zealand since 2019. It is really fun!
- I have been organizing the UC Students’ Mathematics Colloquium since October 2020.
Before coming to New Zealand, I have lived across towns in India, including but not limited to Mankapur, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Pune and Bhopal.
Integrated Bachelors and Masters in Science(M.Sc.) with Mathematics( 2012-2017)
UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, Mumbai
Awarded INSPIRE Fellowship by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Master's Thesis: Simple Zeros of Dedekind Zeta-functions
Guide: Dr Ravi Raghunathan, IIT, Mumbai
Tutor for courses in Mathematics at University of Canterbury: including MATH101, MATH102, MATH103, EMTH118, EMTH119, EMTH119(Summer) and MATH363
Junior Research Fellow (Aug 2017 - Apr 2018)
- Topic: Vector Bundles satisfying point property
- PI: Prof. Sanjay K. Singh, IISER Bhopal
- Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board(SERB), Department of Science and Technology(DST), Govt. of India
- Title: Brauer Manin obstructions on Hyperelliptic Curves, 26 Nov 2020, New Zealand Mathematics and Statistics Postgraduate Conference 2020 (Online Conference)
- Title: Brauer Manin obstructions on Curves, 24 Nov 2019, New Zealand Mathematics and Statistics Postgraduate Conference 2019
- UC Students’ Mathematics Colloquium
- Amazing Mazes, 29th January 2020,
- Sums and Composition: October 9th, 2020
- Christchurch Mathematics Masterclass, Organised by: NZ Mathematics Olympiad Committee
- Continued Fractions,18 Nov 2019
- Parity and Pigeonhole Principle, 15 Apr 2019
- Workshops,Courses and Summer Schools Attended
- CMI HIMR Summer School in Computational Number Theory, University of Bristol, UK 17-28 Jun 2019