Thesis completion by year
2018 PhD completions
- BHUJEL Diwakar Harmonic state estimation : error analysis and optimal location for power quality measurements.
- NARIMANI Ghassem Channel modelling and fractionally-spaced MMSE equalisers for broadband channels.
- SHOORANGIZ Mohammadreza Prediction of microsleeps from EEG using Bayesian approaches.
- HASHEMI Azadeh Engineering biodegradable materials with bio-inspired topographies.
- JIN Zhiyang 金指洋 Dielectric breakdown in liquid nitrogen with the presence of thermal nitrogen bubbles.
- WANG, Victor Registration of synthetic aperture imagery using feature matching.
- NEPAL, Narayan Spectrum monitoring in cognitive radio networks using error vector magnitude.
2018 ME completions
- MORRIS, John Optimisation of a three-phase partial core inductor.
2017 PhD completions
- AYYAGARI, Subramanya Reservoir computing approaches to EEG-based detection of microsleeps.
- MCQUEEN, Dougal Quantifying the benefits from the spatial diversification of wind power in New Zealand.
- PETER AMALATHAS, Amalraj Fabrication of photonic nanostructures for light harvesting in solar cells.
- LYNAM, Max Growth and characterisation of Au Colloid catalysed zinc oxide nanowires.
- HYLAND, Alana Noble metal-oxide Schottky contacts on zinc oxide.
- IRANI, Yanosh Cascaded partial core resonant transformers.
- KING, Laura Fat suppression in magnetic resonance imaging near metal implants.
- BONNETT, Blair Coherent change detection in repeat-pass synthetic aperture sonar
- PEIMANKAR, Abdolrahman Intelligent condition assessment of power transformers
2017 ME completions
- BARHAM, Matthew Design and development of the electrical systems in an electric formula SAE race car
2016 PhD completions
- CRONJE, Thomas Pulsed Electric Fields and Currents for Cancer Therapy
- NAZIR, Rabia Advanced Repetitive Control of Grid Converters for Power Quality Improvement Under Variable Frequency Conditions
- TAKAU, Lisiate Improved Modelling of Induction and Transduction Heaters
- WAN MOHN MAHIYIDDIN, Wan Amirul Training in Massive MIMO Systems
2016 ME completions
- ADI RAJAH, Farzeen Demand Side Managementof Electrical Grids using Smart Domestic Water Heater Controller
- CHEN, Yi-Yu Rapid Synchronisation Control of Compressed Gas Energy Storage Generator During Power Grid Contingent and Extended Contingent Events
Contact our academic staff directly to discuss