Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:
-Advanced dynamic material characterization
-Pavement Evaluation and Rehabilitation
-Pavement modelling by finite elements method
-Vehicle-Pavement Interaction modelling
-Laboratory Testing of Soils and Bituminous materials
- Lu DX., Nguyen N., Saleh M. and Bui H. (2019) Experimental and numerical investigations of non-standardised SCB test for asphalt concrete mixtures. International Journal of Pavement Engineering.
- Lu DX., Saleh M. and Nguyen NHT. (2019) Effect of rejuvenator and mixing methods on behaviour of warm mix asphalt containing high RAP content. Construction and Building Materials 197: 792-802. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.11.205.
- Saleh M. (2019) Effect of Anisotropy and Nonlinearity Assumptions on the Predicted Surface Deflections. International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology.
- Saleh M. (2018) Modified wheel tracker as a potential replacement for the current conventional wheel trackers. International Journal of Pavement Engineering : 1-9. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2018.1435880.
- Saleh M. and van der Walt JD. (2018) Evaluation of the Structural Capacity of Rigid Pavements at the Network Level. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjce-2018-0363.