Lecturer - Teaching and AdministrationRay Hunt
Adjunct Associate Professor
Jack Erskine 347
Internal Phone: 6347
Research interests include a variety of topics in the areas of network security, TCP/IP networking, wireless LANs and IP quality of service.
- Pearce M., Zeadally S. and Hunt R. (2013) Virtualization: issues, security threats, and solutions. ACM Computing Surveys 45(2) http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2431211.2431216.
- Hunt R. (2012) Emerging wireless personal area networks (WPANs): An analysis of techniques, tools and threats. Singapore: 18th IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON 2012), 12-14 Dec 2012.
- Hunt R. (2012) New developments in network forensics: Tools and techniques. Singapore: 18th IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON 2012), 12-14 Dec 2012.
- Hunt R. and Zeadally S. (2012) Network forensics: An analysis of techniques, tools, and trends. IEEE Computer 45(12): 36-43. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MC.2012.252.
- Zeadally S., Hunt R., Chen YS., Irwin A. and Hassan A. (2012) Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANETS): Status, results, and challenges. Telecommunication Systems 50(4): 217-241. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11235-010-9400-5.