Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:
-Image processing, in particular recovery of images by deconvolution, astronomical speckle imaging, medical imaging
-Biomedical signal processing, especially EEG and ECG
- Weddell SJ. and Bones P. (2018) Wavefront prediction with reservoir computing for minimizing the effects of angular anisoplanatism. Journal of Applied Optics.
- Bones P., King L. and Millane R. (2017) MR imaging near metal: The POP algorithm. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804436.
- Bones PJ., King L. and Millane RP. (2017) Use of (N-1)-D expansions for N-D phase unwrapping in MRI. San Diego, CA, USA: SPIE Optics + Photonics, 6-10 Aug 2017. In Proceedings of SPIE 10410 http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2275878.
- Knopp S., Bones P., Weddell SJ. and Jones R. (2017) A software framework for real-time multi-modal detection of microsleeps. Australasian Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine 40(3): 739-749. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13246-017-0559-x.
- Wojtas DH; Millane R; Bones P; Green R (Ed.) (2017) Proceedings of the International Conference of Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ2017). New Zealand.