Adjunct Associate Professor
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: potential theory for the Heat and Laplace equations, and the study of solutions and subsolutions of linear partial differential equations of parabolic and elliptic types.
- Watson NA. (2017) Extensions of Green functions and the representation of greatest thermic minorants. New Zealand Journal of Mathematics 47: 97-110.
- Watson NA. (2016) The two versions of the Dirichlet problem for the heat equation. New Zealand Journal of Mathematics 45: 89-110.
- Watson NA. (2015) Inequalities involving heat potentials and Green functions. Mathematica Bohemica 140(3): 313-318.
- WATSON NEILA. (2015) Thermic minorants and reductions of supertemperatures. Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society 99(01): 128-144. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/s1446788714000858.
- WATSON NEILA. (2014) Regularity of boundary points in the Dirichlet problem for the heat equation. Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society 90(03): 476-485. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/s0004972714000574.