Adjunct Associate Professor
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: potential theory for the Heat and Laplace equations, and the study of solutions and subsolutions of linear partial differential equations of parabolic and elliptic types.
- Watson NA. (2021) Caloric measure null sets. New Zealand Journal of Mathematics 51: 29-38. http://dx.doi.org/10.53733/156.
- Watson NA. (2021) UNIQUENESS of EXTENDABLE TEMPERATURES. Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society 103(2): 311-317. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0004972720001070.
- Watson NA. (2019) EXTENDABLE TEMPERATURES. Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society 100: 297-303. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0004972719000248.
- Watson NA. (2017) Extensions of Green functions and the representation of greatest thermic minorants. New Zealand Journal of Mathematics 47: 97-110.
- Watson NA. (2017) Parabolic equations on an infinite strip. 1-289. http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/9780203744383.