I conduct research in the area of software engineering. I am particularly interested in studying and improving the way we develop high quality software, including productive teams, processes and practices, and empirical software engineering. My focus is on software requirements engineering, software architecture, and software development processes and practices.
- Galster M., Mirakhorli M. and Williams L. (2020) Message from the SEAD 2020 Chairs. In SEAD 2020 - Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGSOFT International Workshop on Software Security from Design to Deployment, Co-located with ESEC/FSE 2020: III.
- Gilson F., Galster M. and Georis F. (2020) Generating Use Case Scenarios from User Stories. In Proc. of the 2020 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software and System Processes (ICSSP): 31-40. ACM. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3379177.3388895.
- Lima C., MacHado I., Galster M. and Von Flach G. Chavez C. (2020) Recovering Architectural Variability from Source Code. In ACM International Conference Proceeding Series: 808-817. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3422392.3422399.
- Musa J., Mitrovic A., Galster M. and Malinen S. (2020) Reflective experiential learning: Improving the communication skills of software engineers using active video watching. In ICCE 2020 - 28th International Conference on Computers in Education, Proceedings 2: 786-789.
- Curtis-Black A., Willig A. and Galster M. (2019) Scout: A Framework for Querying Networks. In.