1/ Primary research interests
- Fundamental research in theoretical/computational fluid mechanics: my research interests span a wide range but typically revolve around interfacial fluid mechanics at small scales with applications in microfluidics, for example, or at much larger scales such as geophysical flows. Another speciality of mine relates to inverse problems such as the identification of rheological laws or the optimization of slider bearings.
- Modelling of material forming processes
2/ Secondary research interests
- Modelling geothermal systems
- Combustion in lime kilns
- Aerodynamics of VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) aircraft
- Modelling blood capillary networks
- Aghajannezhad P., Sellier M. and Becker S. (2020) Patching Hele-Shaw Cells to Investigate the Flow at Low Reynolds Number in Fracture Networks. Transport in Porous Media http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11242-020-01505-x.
- Bideau DL., Chocron O., Mandin P., Kiener P., Benbouzid M., Sellier M., Kim M., Ganci F. and Inguanta R. (2020) Evolutionary design optimization of an alkaline water electrolysis cell for hydrogen production. Applied Sciences (Switzerland) 10(23): 1-30. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/app10238425.
- Le Bideau D., Benbouzid M., Kim M., Sellier M., Ganci F. and Inguanta R. (2020) Eulerian Two-Fluid Model of Alkaline Water Electrolysis for Hydrogen Production. Energies 13: 3394-3394. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/en13133394.
- Liz M., Sellier M., Moyers Gonzalez M. and Wilson P. (2020) Bedrock reconstruction from free surface data for unidirectional glacier flow with basal slip. Arxiv. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.13310.
- Ramsay J., Sellier M. and Ho WH. (2020) Effects of boundary layer suction control on flow through an axisymmetric diverging channel. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03036758.2020.1812676.