1/ Primary research interests
- Fundamental research in theoretical/computational fluid mechanics: my research interests span a wide range but typically revolve around interfacial fluid mechanics at small scales with applications in microfluidics, for example, or at much larger scales such as geophysical flows. Another speciality of mine relates to inverse problems such as the identification of rheological laws or the optimization of slider bearings.
- Modelling of material forming processes
2/ Secondary research interests
- Modelling geothermal systems
- Combustion in lime kilns
- Aerodynamics of VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) aircraft
- Modelling blood capillary networks
- Le Bideau D., Benbouzid M., Kim M., Sellier M., Ganci F. and Inguanta R. (2020) Eulerian Two-Fluid Model of Alkaline Water Electrolysis for Hydrogen Production. Energies 13: 3394-3394. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/en13133394.
- Liz M., Sellier M., Moyers Gonzalez M. and Wilson P. (2020) Bedrock reconstruction from free surface data for unidirectional glacier flow with basal slip. Arxiv. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.13310.
- Ramsay J., Sellier M. and Ho WH. (2020) Eliminating Boundary Layer Separation on a Cylinder with Non-Uniform Suction. International Journal of Aerospace Engineering In press.
- Ramsay JR., Sellier M. and Ho WH. (2020) Non-Uniform Suction Control of Flow around a Circular Cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 82 108559 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatfluidflow.2020.108559.
- Rashidian H., Broom M., Willmott GR. and Sellier M. (2020) Eﬀects of a microscale ridge on dynamic wetting during drop impact. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 50(4): 523-537. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03036758.2019.1706587.