Qualifications & Memberships
In collaboration with industry, I'm working on innovative technical, educational and policy solutions for improving the affordability, resilience and sustainability of the built environment, and the productivity of the building sector. Research interests include: building physics; building envelope design and engineering; design of energy efficient and high-performance buildings; building energy performance simulation and assessment; and digital building methods.
- Bellamy L. (2014) Towards the development of new energy performance indicators for the external walls of residential buildings. Energy and Buildings 68(B): 696-702. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.08.057.
- Mackechnie JR. and Bellamy LA. (2013) Thermal performance of variable density wall panels made using Portland cement or inorganic polymer concrete. Materials and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions 48(3): 643-651. http://dx.doi.org/10.1617/s11527-013-0206-2.
- Bellamy L., Palermo AG. and Sullivan T.. (2017) Developing Innovative Facades with Improved Seismic and Sustainability Performance. In 12th Conference on Advanced Building Skins.
- McGuigan D., Stannard M., Bellamy LA. and Gardiner J.. (2017) The continued response of the New Zealand Government to the Canterbury earthquakes. In Proceedings 16WCEE.
- Andamon M., Bellamy LA. and Ridley I.. (2014) Thermal environments and indoor air quality of P-12 educational facilities in Australia: A critical review of standards, regulations and policies. In Li Y; Yang AX (Eds). Proceedings: 964-972.