Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: UMAP 2018, 8-11 Jul 2018. In Adjunct Publication of 26th Int. ACM UMAP conference: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Fabic GV., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Supporting Novices and Advanced Students in Acquiring Multiple Coding Skills. Manila, Philippines: 26th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), 26-30 Nov 2018. In Proceedings ICCE 2018: 65-70.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Investigating the effects of learning activities in a mobile Python tutor for targeting multiple coding skills.. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning 13(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s41039-018-0092-x.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L. (2018) On the Existence of Feature Bundles and their Effect on Symbolic Regression Algorithms. In 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2017 - Proceedings 2018-January: 1-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SSCI.2017.8285419.