Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Mohammadhassan N., Mitrovic A., Neshatian K. and Dunn J. (2020) Automatic quality assessment of comments in active video watching using machine learning techniques. In So H-J; Rodrigo MM; Mason J; Mitrovic A (Eds). I: 1-10. Taiwan: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education.
- Mohammadhassan N., Mitrovic A., Neshatian K. and Dunn J. (2020) Developing personalized nudges to improve quality of comments in active video watching. In ICCE 2020 - 28th International Conference on Computers in Education, Proceedings 2: 766-769.
- Tupper A. and Neshatian K. (2020) Evaluating Learned State Representations for Atari. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2020-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ51579.2020.9290609.
- Tupper A. and Neshatian K. (2020) Evolving Neural Network Agents to Play Atari Games with Compact State Representations. In Coello Coello CA (Eds). GECCO '20- Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion ACM.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2019) Evaluation of Parsons Problems with Menu-Based Self-Explanation Prompts in a Mobile Python Tutor. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 29(4): 507-535. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-019-00184-0.