Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Tupper A. and Neshatian K.. (2020) Evolving Neural Network Agents to Play Atari Games with Compact State Representations. In Coello Coello CA (Eds). GECCO '20- Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference CompanionACM.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2019) Evaluation of Parsons Problems with Menu-Based Self-Explanation Prompts in a Mobile Python Tutor. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 29(4): 507-535. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-019-00184-0.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L.. (2019) Feature Bundles and their Effect on the Performance of Tree-based Evolutionary Classification and Feature Selection Algorithms. In 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, CEC 2019 - Proceedings: 1612-1619. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CEC.2019.8789951.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K.. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In IVCNZ 2018 Proceedings: 6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Yamada S. and Neshatian K.. (2019) Comparison of Embedded and Wrapper Approaches for Feature Selection in Support Vector Machines. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) 11671 LNAI: 149-161. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29911-8_12.