Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: UMAP 2018, 8-11 Jul 2018. In Adjunct Publication of 26th Int. ACM UMAP conference: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Fabic GV., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Supporting Novices and Advanced Students in Acquiring Multiple Coding Skills. Manila, Philippines: 26th International Conference on Computers in Education, 26-30 Nov 2018. : 65-70.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Investigating the effects of learning activities in a mobile Python tutor for targeting multiple coding skills.. Res Pract Technol Enhanc Learn 13(1): 23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s41039-018-0092-x.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L. (2018) On the Existence of Feature Bundles and their Effect on Symbolic Regression Algorithms. In 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2017 - Proceedings 2018-January: 1-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SSCI.2017.8285419.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2018) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. 2018 International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ), 19-21 Nov 2018. In 2018 International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ) http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ivcnz.2018.8634702.