Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2019) Evaluation of Parsons Problems with Menu-Based Self-Explanation Prompts in a Mobile Python Tutor. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-019-00184-0.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L. (2019) Feature Bundles and their Effect on the Performance of Tree-based Evolutionary Classification and Feature Selection Algorithms. In 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, CEC 2019 - Proceedings: 1612-1619. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CEC.2019.8789951.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: 26th Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP '18), 8-11 Jul 2018. In UMAP '18 - Proceedings: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Fabic GV., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Supporting Novices and Advanced Students in Acquiring Multiple Coding Skills. Manila, Philippines: 26th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), 26-30 Nov 2018. In Proceedings ICCE 2018: 65-70.