Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: 26th Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP '18), 8-11 Jul 2018. In UMAP '18 - Proceedings: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Fabic GV., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Supporting Novices and Advanced Students in Acquiring Multiple Coding Skills. Manila, Philippines: 26th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), 26-30 Nov 2018. In Proceedings ICCE 2018: 65-70.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Investigating the effects of learning activities in a mobile Python tutor for targeting multiple coding skills. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning 13(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s41039-018-0092-x.
- Salah K., Chen X., Neshatian K. and Pretty C. (2018) A hybrid control multi-agent cooperative system for autonomous bin transport during apple harvest. Wuhan, China: 13th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 31 May-2 Jun 2018. In ICIEA 2018 Proceedings: 644-649. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICIEA.2018.8397794.