Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: UMAP 2018, 8-11 Jul 2018. In Adjunct Publication of 26th Int. ACM UMAP conference: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L. (2018) On the Existence of Feature Bundles and their Effect on Symbolic Regression Algorithms. In 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2017 - Proceedings 2018-January: 1-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SSCI.2017.8285419.
- Salah K., Chen X., Neshatian K. and Pretty C. (2018) A hybrid control multi-agent cooperative system for autonomous bin transport during apple harvest. In Proceedings of the 13th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, ICIEA 2018: 644-649. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICIEA.2018.8397794.
- Stockdill A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Simulating neuromorphic reservoir computing: Abstract feed-forward hardware models. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2017-December: 1-7. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2017.8402482.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2017) Artistic style characterization and brush stroke modelling for non-photorealistic rendering. Christchurch, New Zealand.: 2017 International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ), 4-6 Dec 2017. : 1-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2017.8402475.