Qualifications & Memberships
I am interested in a wide range topics that fall under computer science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Neshatian K. and Varn L. (2019) Feature Bundles and their Effect on the Performance of Tree-based Evolutionary Classification and Feature Selection Algorithms. In 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, CEC 2019 - Proceedings: 1612-1619. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CEC.2019.8789951.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Yamada S. and Neshatian K. (2019) Comparison of Embedded and Wrapper Approaches for Feature Selection in Support Vector Machines. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) 11671 LNAI: 149-161. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29911-8_12.
- Fabic G., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Adaptive Problem Selection in a Mobile Python Tutor. Singapore: 26th Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP '18), 8-11 Jul 2018. In UMAP '18 - Proceedings: 269-274. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3213586.3225235.
- Fabic GV., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Supporting Novices and Advanced Students in Acquiring Multiple Coding Skills. Manila, Philippines: 26th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), 26-30 Nov 2018. In Proceedings ICCE 2018: 65-70.