Qualifications & Memberships
My research is in the general area of microwave engineering being an enabling technology of wireless devices and broadband communications. My current activities have been focused on substrate-integrated-waveguides (SIW), SIW devices, deembedding of microwave measurements and electromagnetic simulation, microwave metamaterials.
- Eccleston KW., Platt IG., Woodhead IM. and Tan AEC.. (2020) Matrix-based constitutive parameter and generalised surface effect retrieval. In 2020 4th Australian Microwave Symposium, AMS 2020 http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/AMS48904.2020.9059344.
- Eccleston KW. and Platt IG. (2019) Identifying near-perfect tunneling in discrete metamaterial loaded waveguides. Electronics (Switzerland) 8(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/electronics8010084.
- Eccleston KW., Platt IG., Jafari A., Werner A., Bateman C., Woodhead IM., Fourie J., Hsiao JWH. and Carey P.. (2019) Observations from Radar Scans of Grape Vines Conducted over a Growing Season. In Proceedings - CAMA 2019: IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications: 100-103. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CAMA47423.2019.8959769.
- Eccleston KW., Scott SM., Brooksby PA., Fowler I. and Sevier SA.. (2019) Wool-air mix permittivity measurement. In Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings, APMC 2018-November: 902-904. http://dx.doi.org/10.23919/APMC.2018.8617546.
- Tan AEC., Riding P., Eccleston KW., Platt IG., Werner A. and Woodhead IM.. (2019) Cavity backed antenna for microwave estimation of grape bunches in vineyard. In Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings, APMC 2019-December: 844-846. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/APMC46564.2019.9038187.