Senior LecturerHyungsuk (Thomas) Lim
WIDE Trust Senior Lecturer in Timber Engineering and Engineered Wood Products
School of Forestry Room 243
Internal Phone: 91676
I am interested in conducting comprehensive research on the development of engineered wood products, the structural performance of timber components and structures, and the evaluation of timber building technology, which would expand markets for timber owners and producers.
- Ayanleye S., Quin F., Zhang X., Lim H. and Shmulsky R. (2023) Preservatives penetration and retention in post-treated cross-laminated timber panels with different layup and thickness. Journal of Building Engineering 67 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jobe.2023.106009.
- Wang K., Lim H., Li M., Srivaro S. and Oh JK. (2023) Effects of density and load orientation on embedment behaviour of coconut wood. Construction and Building Materials 371 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2023.130736.
- Cai L., Park BD., Kim M., Jeremic D. and Lim H. (2022) Adhesion interaction of one-component polyurethane in cross-laminating southern pine wood treated with micronized copper azole—type C (MCA-C). European Journal of Wood and Wood Products 80(2): 419-427. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00107-021-01776-1.
- Cosovic B., Lim H., Shmulsky R. and Lam F. (2022) Flexural and Shear Performance of Wood Composite Panel with Embedded Cross-Laminations. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 34(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0004036.
- Moerman B., Li M., Smith T. and Lim H. (2022) Design and cyclic testing of bolted end plate connections between steel link beams and cross-laminated timber for coupled shear walls. Construction and Building Materials 353 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2022.129060.