Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:
-Performance and quality of service issues in TCP/IP networks
-Mobility management and multimedia transport in wireless IP networks
-Application-level control and synchronisation of multimedia connections
-Middleware-based Active Networks
-Industrial applications of Soft Computing
-Human motor control system modelling
- Wongvanich N., Hann CE. and Sirisena HR. (2015) Minimal modeling methodology to characterize non-linear damping in an electromechanical system. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 117: 117-140. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2015.05.007.
- Wongvanich N., Hann CE. and Sirisena HR. (2015) Robust global identifiability theory using potentials-Application to compartmental models. Mathematical Biosciences 262: 182-197. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mbs.2015.01.013.
- Arfeen MA., Woodward GK., Pawlikowski K., Sirisena H., Kind A. and van Leeuwen D. (2014) Quality of Experience Based Traffic Optimisation for Satellite IP Network.Commissioned by Defence Technology Agency. 76pp.
- Haider A., Harris R. and Sirisena H. (2013) Virtualization and new generation network design. Christchurch, New Zealand: Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC 2013), 20-22 Nov 2013.
- Ray SK., Liu W., Sirisena H., Ray SK. and Deka D. (2013) An energy aware mobile-controlled handover method for natural disaster situations. Christchurch, New Zealand: Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC 2013), 20-22 Nov 2013.