Research interests include:
- dynamic systems and control
- signal processing
- finite element methods
- smart structures and devices
- civil structural control (active, semi-active and passive)
- Amies AC., Pretty CG., Rodgers GW. and Chase JG. (2019) Experimental Validation of a Radar-Based Structural Health Monitoring System. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 24(5): 2064-2072. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMECH.2019.2934091.
- Chanchi Golondrino JC., MacRae GA., Chase JG., Rodgers GW. and Clifton GC. (2019) Asymmetric Friction Connection (AFC) design for seismic energy dissipation. Journal of Constructional Steel Research 157: 70-81. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2019.02.027.
- Chanchi Golondrino JC., MacRae GA., Chase JG., Rodgers GW., Scott ACN. and Clifton GC. (2019) Steel Building Friction Connection Seismic Performance – Corrosion Effects. Structures 19: 96-109. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2018.11.008.
- Cook J., Rodgers G. and MacRae G. (2019) Assessment of cumulative inelastic displacement demand in energy dissipation systems using the Grip ‘n’ Grab tension only mechanism. Auckland, New Zealand: 11th Pacific Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 4-6 Apr 2019. : 8 pages.
- Golzar F., Chase J. and Rodgers G. (2019) Experimental testing of a re-centring viscous damper with non-Newtonian damping fluid. Auckland, New Zealand: 11th Pacific Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 4-6 Apr 2019. : 7 pages.