Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests are:
-Coded modulation theory and practice
-Wireless communications systems
-Channel estimation and equalisation
-Optimal receiver structures
-Reduced complexity systems and DSP implementations
-Space Time Coded Systems
-Ultra wideband radio
- Nepal N., Martin P., Taylor D. and Coulson A. (2021) Performance Evaluation of EVM based Primary User Monitoring in Cognitive Radio Systems. In IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2021-April http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/VTC2021-Spring51267.2021.9449042.
- Tee J. and Taylor DP. (2021) A Quantized Representation of Intertemporal Choice in the Brain. IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications 7(1): 1-9. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMBMC.2020.3025244.
- Tee J. and Taylor DP. (2020) Is Information in the Brain Represented in Continuous or Discrete Form? IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications 6(3): 199-209. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMBMC.2020.3025249.
- Nepal N., Martin PA., Taylor DP. and Coulson AJ. (2019) On the Performance of Quickest Spectrum Sensing for EVM based Change Detection. IET Communications http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-com.2018.5732.
- Tee J. and Taylor DP. (2019) A Quantized Representation of Probability in the Brain. IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications 5(1): 19-29. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMBMC.2019.2950182.