Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests are:
-Coded modulation theory and practice
-Wireless communications systems
-Channel estimation and equalisation
-Optimal receiver structures
-Reduced complexity systems and DSP implementations
-Space Time Coded Systems
-Ultra wideband radio
- Narimani G., Martin PA. and Taylor DP. (2018) Spectral Analysis of Fractionally-Spaced MMSE Equalizers and Stability of the LMS Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Communications 66(4): 1675-1688. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TCOMM.2017.2780086.
- Nepal N., Martin PA. and Taylor D. (2016) EVM based Primary User Monitoring in Cognitive Radio Systems. Montreal, Canada: 84th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 18-21 Sep 2016. In Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference.
- Lim G., Wilson SK., Cimini LJ. and Taylor DP. (2013) On Higher Order Modulations for OFDM in Frequency-Selective Fading Channels. IEEE Communications Letters 17(4): 641-644. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2013.021213.122074.
- Pham TM., Martin PA., Taylor DP. and Horn C. (2013) Soft detection of CPM in multipath fading. Dresden, Germany: IEEE 77th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2013-Spring), 2-5 Jun 2013.
- Vitetta GM., Taylor DP., Colavolpe G., Panacaldi F. and Martin PA. (2013) Wireless Communications: Algorithmic Techniques. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons. 744pp.