Qualifications & Memberships
Impact of the Emissions Trading Scheme on the profitability of forestry in New Zealand. Analysis of investment returns from rural land uses including forestry. Estimation of market demand and supply functions, and derived demand for forestry products.
- Evison D. (2022) Estimating annual investment returns from industrial planted forests of radiata pine in New Zealand. Journal of Forest Economics 37(2): 185-198. http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/112.00000544.
- Thornton Pay M., Bloomberg M. and Evison D. (2021) Quantifying multi-purpose indigenous forest management in New Zealand. PureAdvantage.org [Website].
- Evison D. (2020) Engineered timber use in multi-storey construction in Christchurch: the trends over the past five years and continuing challenges. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 28(2): 3-4.
- van Bruchem B., Evison D. and Altaner C. (2020) Analysis of the treated wood market for agricultural andhorticultural uses in New Zealand.Commissioned by Forest Growers Research. 42.
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2019) Latest FICA survey shows business confidence declines. NZ Logger(May 2019): 8-8. [Magazine Article].