Qualifications & Memberships
Impact of the Emissions Trading Scheme on the profitability of forestry in New Zealand. Analysis of investment returns from rural land uses including forestry. Estimation of market demand and supply functions, and derived demand for forestry products.
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2019) Latest FICA survey shows business confidence declines. NZ Logger(May 2019): 8-8. [Magazine Article].
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2018) Confidence high in latest FICA survey. NZ Logger(Feb 2018): 6-7. [Magazine Article].
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2018) Contractor confidence steady, but cautious. NZ Logger: 14-14. [Magazine Article].
- Evison D. (2018) Climate change mitigation in New Zealand - what is the role of new planted forests? Wellington: Meeting with Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment, 22 Nov 2018.
- Evison D., Kremer P. and Guiver J. (2018) Mass Timber Construction in Australia and New Zealand - Status, and Economic and Environmental Influences on Adoption. Wood and Fiber Science 50(Special Issue) 2713: 128-138.