Qualifications & Memberships
Impact of the Emissions Trading Scheme on the profitability of forestry in New Zealand. Analysis of investment returns from rural land uses including forestry. Estimation of market demand and supply functions, and derived demand for forestry products.
- Thornton Pay M., Bloomberg M. and Evison D. (2021) Quantifying multi-purpose indigenous forest management in New Zealand. PureAdvantage.org [Website].
- Evison D. (2020) Engineered timber use in multi-storey construction in Christchurch: the trends over the past five years and continuing challenges. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 28(2): 3-4.
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2019) Latest FICA survey shows business confidence declines. NZ Logger(May 2019): 8-8. [Magazine Article].
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2018) Confidence high in latest FICA survey. NZ Logger(Feb 2018): 6-7. [Magazine Article].
- Craig G. and Evison D. (2018) Contractor confidence steady, but cautious. NZ Logger: 14-14. [Magazine Article].