Qualifications & Memberships
Impact of the Emissions Trading Scheme on the profitability of forestry in New Zealand. Analysis of investment returns from rural land uses including forestry. Estimation of market demand and supply functions, and derived demand for forestry products.
- Evison DC. (2018) Estimating annual investment returns from forestry and agriculture in New Zealand. Journal of Forest Economics http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jfe.2018.06.001.
- Li W-Y. and Evison DC. (2018) Consumption of plywood and sawn timber for concrete formwork in the Chinese construction industry. NZ Journal of Forestry 62(4): 30-37.
- Manley B. and Evison D. (2018) An estimate of carbon stocks for harvested wood products from logs exported from New Zealand to China. Biomass and Bioenergy 113: 55-64. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2018.03.006.
- Craig G. and Evison DC. (2017) Contractors wishing to expand - FICA survey. NZ Logger September 2017: 10-10.
- Craig G. and Evison DC. (2017) Logger confidence rises - FICA survey. NZ Logger (April 2017): 8-9.