I am an applied statistician with research interests in dose-response modelling, hierarchical modelling, and simultaneous inference.
- Ritz C., Jensen SM., Gerhard D. and Streibig JC. (2019) Dose-Response Analysis Using R. (1st ed.). Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman and Hall/CRC. 226.
- Yadok BG., Forget PM., Gerhard D. and Chapman H. (2019) Low fruit-crop years of Carapa oreophila drive increased seed removal and predation by scatterhoarding rodents in a West African forest. Acta Oecologica 99 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.actao.2019.103448.
- Tillard G., Cook KJ., Gerhard D., Keast L. and McAuliffe M. (2018) Speech-language pathology student participation in verbal reflective practice groups: perceptions of development, value and group condition differences.. Teaching and Learning in Communication Sciences and Disorders 2(2) 5 http://dx.doi.org/10.30707/TLCSD2.2Tillard.
- Yadok BG., Gerhard D., Forget P-M. and Chapman HM. (2018) Size doesn't matter: Larger Carapa seeds are not dispersed farther by African rodent community. African Journal of Ecology 56(4): 1028-1033. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/aje.12542.
- Cook KJ., Tillard G., Wyles C., Gerhard D., Ormond T. and McAuliffe M. (2017) Assessing and developing the written reflective practice skills of speech-language pathology students. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology : 10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17549507.2017.1374463.