I am an applied statistician with research interests in dose-response modelling, hierarchical modelling, and simultaneous inference.
- Tillard G., Cook KJ., Gerhard D., Keast L. and McAuliffe M. (2018) Speech-language pathology student participation in verbal reflective practice groups: perceptions of development, value and group condition differences.. Teaching and Learning in Communication Sciences and Disorders 2(2).
- Yadok BG., Gerhard D., Forget P-M. and Chapman HM. (2018) Size doesn't matter: Larger carapa seeds are not dispersed farther by African rodent community. African Journal of Ecology 56.
- Cook KJ., Tillard G., Wyles C., Gerhard D., Ormond T. and McAuliffe M. (2017) Assessing and developing the written reflective practice skills of speech-language pathology students. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology : 10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17549507.2017.1374463.
- Kuiper K., Fromont R. and Gerhard D. (2017) Polysemy and word frequency: A replication. Journal of Research Design and Statistics in Linguistics and Communicaton Science 4(2): 144-155. http://dx.doi.org/10.1558/jrds.33751.
- Liu M., Scheepbouwer E. and Gerhard D. (2017) Statistical Model for Estimating Restoration Time of Sewerage Pipelines after Earthquakes. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities 31(5) 04017076 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0001064.