Qualifications & Memberships
Nonlinear structural dynamics and analysis, system identification, structural optimization, structural reliability, risk analysis, random vibrations, nonlinear finite element analysis, concrete cracking
• Professional Engineer, Civil, California, Jan 2011 - Present
• Boston Society of Civil Engineers – Member
• Engineering Mechanics Institute of ASCE – Member
- Lee CL. (2020) Proportional viscous damping model for matching damping ratios. Engineering Structures 207 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110178.
- Lee CL. (2020) Sparse proportional viscous damping model for structures with large number of degrees of freedom. Journal of Sound and Vibration 478 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2020.115312.
- Chang TL., Lee CL., Carr AJ. and Dhakal RP. (2019) Numerical evaluations of a novel membrane element in simulations of reinforced concrete shear walls. Engineering Structures 199 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109592.
- Chang TL., Lee CL., Carr AJ., Dhakal RP. and Pampanin S. (2019) A new drilling quadrilateral membrane element with high coarse-mesh accuracy using a modified Hu-Washizu principle. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 119(7): 639-660. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nme.6066.
- Kho D., Li M. and Lee C-L. (2019) Behaviour of nailed timber-plywood connections under monotonic and cyclic loading. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 27(2): 15-26.