Qualifications & Memberships
Nonlinear structural dynamics and analysis, system identification, structural optimization, structural reliability, risk analysis, random vibrations, nonlinear finite element analysis, concrete cracking
• Professional Engineer, Civil, California, Jan 2011 - Present
• Boston Society of Civil Engineers – Member
• Engineering Mechanics Institute of ASCE – Member
- Dong W., Li M., Lee C-L. and MacRae G. (2021) Numerical modelling of glulam frames with buckling restrained braces. Engineering Structures 239 112338 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.112338.
- Lee CL. (2021) Bell-shaped proportional viscous damping models with adjustable frequency bandwidth. Computers and Structures 244 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruc.2020.106423.
- MacRae GA., Lee CL., Vazquez-Colunga SY., Cui J., Alizadeh S. and Jia LJ. (2021) BRB system stability considering frame out-of-plane loading and deformation zone. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering 54(1): 31-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.5459/bnzsee.54.1.31-39.
- Shen R., Qian X., Zhou J. and Lee CL. (2021) A time integration method based on the weak form Galerkin method for non-viscous damping systems. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 151 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2020.107361.
- Vazquez-Colunga SY., Lee CL. and MacRae GA. (2021) Bidirectional loading performance of gusset plates in buckling restrained braced frames. Engineering Structures 242 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.112521.