In general, I am interested in the design and performance evaluation of architectures and protocols for packet-oriented networks.
- Arfeen A., Pawlikowski K., McNickle D. and Willig A. (2019) The role of the Weibull distribution in modelling traffic in Internet access and backbone core networks. Journal of Network and Computer Applications http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnca.2019.05.002.
- Arfeen MA., Pawlikowski K., McNickle DC. and Willig A. (2019) Global and local scaling analysis of link streams in access and backbone core networks. Computer Networks 149: 154-172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2018.11.029.
- Barry D., Willig A. and Woodward GK. (2018) Empowerment-Driven Single Agent Exploration For Locating Multiple Wireless Transmitters. Wellington: 31st Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 11-14 Dec 2018.
- Willig A. (2018) Autonomous Allocation of Wireless Body-Sensor Networks to Frequency Channels: Modeling with Repeated "Balls-In-Bins" Experiments. Wireless Networks : 18.
- Wollschlaeger B., Willig A. and Kabitzsch K. (2018) On designing wireless building automation networks: Estimating the network layer impact of functional designs. In Smart Systems Integration 2018 - International Conference and Exhibition on Integration Issues of Miniaturized Systems: 352-359.