Global Experience Fund
Supported by the UC Foundation, the Global Experience Fund supports UC students to undertake global experiences that complement their studies.
In 2019, the Global Experience Fund will support participation in the following programmes:
- Aalto University School of Business, Finland – 3 students
- Harbin Institute of Technology, Weihai - 3 students
- Peking University, Beijing - 3 students
- Wuhan University, Hubei – 2 students
It will fund the cost of flights to and from the destination for selected students. Conditions apply.
Applications will be assessed according to the following selection criteria:
- GPA/Transcript – It is recommended that you have a GPA of 5.0 (B average) or above, although students with a GPA below this will still be considered based on the other criteria.
- Reasons for wanting to participate and potential to benefit from the programme.
- Demonstrates attributes that mean you will represent UC and New Zealand positively.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview.