My professional interests are related to special education practices and policies, inclusive education, curriculum, autism spectrum disorder, behaviour and disability.
- McMenamin T. (2018) Special Schools, Inclusion, and Justice. New York: Peter Lang Inc. 162. http://dx.doi.org/10.3726/b11760.
- Guerin A; McMenamin T (Ed.) (2018) Belonging: Rethinking inclusive practices to support well-being and identity. (38 ed.) Brill. 138. http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004388420.
- McMenamin T. (2017) A just state of affairs: philosophical reflections on justice, inclusion and the education of disabled children. Cambridge Journal of Education : 14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0305764X.2017.1394981.
- McMenamin T. (2017) An Idea Whose Time Had Come: The Turn to Inclusion in New Zealand’s Education Policy. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies 52(1): 109-121. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-017-0077-0.
- McMenamin T. (2014) Neither confirmed nor denied: special school provision in New Zealand's Special Education 2000 policy. British Journal of Special Education 41(1): 25-41. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1467-8578.12053.