Qualifications & Memberships
Ray's expertise encompasses a broad range of techniques used in health technology assessment, health informatics, health services research and evaluation and policy based research. Ray has a special interest in evidence based health care and has presented widely at conferences on health technology assessment issues.
- Halim A., Basu A. and Kirk RC. (2019) The Prevalence of Body Mass Index–Associated Chronic Diseases in Diverse Ethnic Groups in New Zealand. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health 31(1): 84-91. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1010539518822438.
- Lennox Thompson B., Gage J. and Kirk R. (2019) Living well with chronic pain: A classical grounded theory. Disability and Rehabilitation : 1-12. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09638288.2018.1517195.
- Farmer A., Edgar T., Gage J. and Kirk RC. (2018) "I Want to Walk with My Moko.” The Application of Social Cognitive Theory in the creation of a Diabetes Prevention Documentary with New Zealand Māori. Journal of Health Communication 23(3): 306-312. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10810730.2018.1442531.
- Hughes M., Kirk R. and Dixon A. (2018) New Zealand nurses’ storied experiences of direction and delegation. Nursing Praxis in New Zealand 34(3): 32-45.
- Hughes M., Kirk RC. and Dixon A. (2018) Direction and delegation for New Zealand nurses. Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand 24(3): 36-37.