Senior LecturerNicki Dabner
Rehua Level 422
Internal Phone: 95795
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include e-learning, learning communities, beginning teacher induction, ICT and teacher education, visual art education (pre-service).
- Dabner N. (2019) Safety, risk and emotional well-being: The use and impact of digital technologies within a primary school lockdown event in response to the 2019 Christchurch Mosque shootings. University of Canterbury, canterbury, New Zealand: NZARE 2019: Te Hā o te Takata Revisioning Education: sustainability, wellbeing and innovation, 16-20 Nov 2019.
- Dabner N. (2019) Digital Citizenship: A Sociocultural Snapshot. In Tatnall A (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Education and Information Technologies: 5. Cham: Springer. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60013-0_179-1.
- Davis N., Dabner NJ. and Mackey J. (2018) The co-evolution of schooling and digital technologies: Changing roles and responsibilities. In Proceedings - FLANZ 2018: 97-103.
- Davis NE., Mackey J. and Dabner N. (2018) Understanding changes in school culture. In Kennedy K; Ferdig R (Ed.), Handbook on Research in K-12 Online and Blended Learning (2nd ed.): 133-145.ETC Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1184/R1/6686813.
- Dabner N. (2017) Digital safety and responsible use within a primary school ecosystems community in Aotearoa/New Zealand. In IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 515: 19-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74310-3_3.