Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include developmental psychopathology, paediatric psychology, developmental neuropsychology, teenage pregnancy and parenthood, parenting and family relationships, and the intergenerational transmission of parenting.
- Erdei C., Austin NC., Cherkerzian S., Morris AR. and Woodward LJ. (2020) Predicting school-aged cognitive impairment in children born very preterm. Pediatrics 145(4) http://dx.doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-1982.
- Erdei C., Dodrill P., Inder T. and Woodward L. (2019) The Growth and Development Unit. A proposed approach for enhancing infant neurodevelopment and family-centered care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.. Journal of Perinatology.
- Lee S., Pritchard V., Austin NC., Henderson JMT. and Woodward L. (2019) Health and Neurodevelopment of Children Born to Opioid Dependent Mothers at School Entry. Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/dbp.0000000000000711.
- Lee SJ., Woodward LJ. and Henderson JMT. (2019) Educational achievement at age 9.5 years of children born to mothers maintained on methadone during pregnancy. PLoS ONE 14(10) http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0223685.
- Pascoe MJ., Melzer TR., Horwood LJ., Woodward LJ. and Darlow BA. (2019) Altered grey matter volume, perfusion and white matter integrity in very low birthweight adults. NeuroImage: Clinical 22 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nicl.2019.101780.