Qualifications & Memberships
Interested in cognitive and linguistic aspects of literacy learning and learning disabilities.
- Fajrina D., Everatt J. and Sadeghi A. (2022) Rhetorical Pattern of the Indonesian EFL Undergraduate Students’ Writings. Studies in English Language and Education 9(1): 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.24815/siele.v9i1.13640.
- Sleeman M., Everatt J., Arrow A. and Denston A. (2022) Evaluation of the “Three Steps in Screening for Dyslexia” Assessment Protocol Designed for New Zealand Teachers. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-022-00254-3.
- Sleeman M., Everatt J., Arrow A. and Denston A. (2022) The identification and classification of struggling readers based on the simple view of reading. Dyslexia: an international journal of research and practice Early View: 1-20. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/dys.1719.
- Everatt J. and Denston A. (2021) Response by Everatt and Denston. European Journal of Special Needs Education http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08856257.2021.1960016.
- Fajrina D., Everatt J. and Sadeghi A. (2021) Writing Strategies Used by Indonesian EFL Students with Different English Proficiency. Language Teaching Research Quarterly 21: 1-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.32038/ltrq.2021.21.01.