Qualifications & Memberships
Interested in cognitive and linguistic aspects of literacy learning and learning disabilities.
- Fletcher J., Everatt J., Mackey J. and Fickel LH. (2020) Digital Technologies and Innovative Learning Environments in Schooling: A New Zealand Experience. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-020-00156-2.
- Everatt J. and Fletcher J. (2019) Children with learning difficulties and the move to Innovative Learning Environments. Asia Pacific Journal of Developmental Differences 6(1): 49-73.
- Everatt J., Fletcher J. and Fickel L. (2019) School leaders’ perceptions on reading, writing and mathematics in innovative learning environments. Education 3-13 47(8): 906-919. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2018.1538256.
- Kim HM., Schluter PJ., McNeill B., Everatt J., Sisk R., Iusitini L., Taleni LT., Tautolo ES. and Gillon G. (2019) Integrating health, education and culture in predicting Pacific children's English receptive vocabulary at 6 years: A classification tree approach. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 55(10): 1251-1260. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jpc.14397.
- Denston A., Everatt J., Parkhill F. and Marriott C. (2018) Morphology: Is it a means by which teachers can foster literacy development in older primary students with literacy learning difficulties? Australian Journal of Language and Literacy 41(2): 94-102.