Acting Director of Pacific DevelopmentJoeana Togiaso
Jane Soons, Level 5 Room 508
- Supervised at a licensed Early Childhood Tongan Centre from 2006 to 2009.
- Early Childhood educator at an Early Childhood Samoan licensed centre from 2001 to 2005.
- Parent volunteer in Samoan language nests from 1999 to 2001.
- Facilitated Pasefika study group with students from different tertiary institutions in Christchurch, studying towards a Diploma in Early Childhood teaching 2006 to 2009.
- Tutoring at Te Tari Puna O Aotearoa 2006 to 2007.
- Pasefika Mentor at Christchurch College of Education, Health and Human Development 2006 to 2008.
- Facilitated and presented a workshop at the NZ Childcare Association Annual Conference 2008 for Te Tari Puna Ora O Aotearoa on ‘Honouring Pasefika Languages in Aotearoa’.