NZ Cricket - High Performance Coach Development & Pedagogy (Journal Article)
Biomechanics Curriculum Pedagogy (Journal Article)
- Fyall G., Cowan J. and Buchanan G. (2020) A Profession Within a Profession: Mentoring Ecology of Three New Zealand Primary Schools. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40841-020-00160-6.
- Fyall G. and Metzler M. (2019) Aligning Critical Physical Education Teacher Education and Models-Based Practice. The Physical Educator 76(1): 24-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.18666/TPE-2019-V76-I1-8370.
- Fyall G. and Metzler MW. (2019) Aligning Critical Physical Education Teacher Education and Models-Based Practice. PHYSICAL EDUCATOR-US 76(1): 24-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.18666/TPE-2019-V76-I1-8370.
- Bennett B. and Fyall G. (2018) Power and Control in School Rugby: A Hermeneutic Interpretation of the Pedagogical Intentions of Five Secondary School Rugby Coaches in New Zealand. Journal of Global Sport Management 3(3): 284-301. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/24704067.2018.1432986.
- Fyall G. (2017) Graduating physical education student teachers perceptions of a critically oriented HPE curriculum: (re)constructing constructivist frameworks in PETE. Asia-Pacific Journal of Health, Sport and Physical Education 8(3): 211-228. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/18377122.2017.1345285.