My research interests are centred around the experiences of Māori educators in English medium compulsory school sectors and Māori academics in mainstream tertiary institutions.
- Jones K-L., Fickel L., King J., Torepe T., Fletcher J. and Macfarlane S. (2021) Teachers and stakeholders’ perceptions about Māori partial immersion environments contribution to Kaupapa Māori (Māori medium) education. Set: Research information for teachers (1): 3-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.18296/set.1.2021.
- Madsen B., Williams L., Rom M., Perkins R., Purchell S., Olssen E., Simpson A., Torepe T. and Shay M. (2020) Online Corroboree in Covid-19: the 'song and dance' of being an Indigenous researcher. Journal of Global Indigeneity.
- Neha T., Macfarlane A., Macfarlane S., Clarke TH., Derby M., Torepe T., Duckworth F., Gibson M. and Fletcher J. (2020) Sustainable prosperity and enterprises for Māori communities in Aotearoa New Zealand: A review of the literature. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JEC-07-2020-0133.
- Torepe T. (2020) Cultural Taxation - Fact or fiction? Emerging narratives of Māori tertirary academics. Online International Doctoral Research Conference in Education 2000, 8 Jul 2020.
- Torepe T. (2018) Chalk-Face Confessions: The Narratives of Six Māori Teachers Working in Eurocentric Primary and Secondary Schools in Canterbury. Kairaranga 19(1) 2: 14-20.