Research project is focussed on factors that affect the of retention of students in Senior Te Reo Maori programmes in Mainstream Secondary Schools.
- Clarke TH., Smith J., Ratima M., Macfarlane A., Macfarlane S., Maitland R., Davies L., Kururangi KM. and Stevens S. (2021) The Hikairo schema for secondary. Wellington: New Zealand Council for Educational Research.
- Clarke TH. (2020) Ngā Whenu Ranga Tahi: drawing from Māori principles of wellbeing : transforming online synchronous teaching and learning of Te Reo Māori. Christchurch. University of Canterbury.
- Karaka-Clarke TH.(2020) The Hui. Interviewee: Commissioned by Television Three. [Television presentation]. 30.
- Karaka-Clarke TH.(2020) Yes for Compassion. Presenter: Commissioned by Yes for Compassion. [Video]. 120.
- Neha T., Macfarlane A., Macfarlane S., Clarke TH., Derby M., Torepe T., Duckworth F., Gibson M. and Fletcher J. (2020) Sustainable prosperity and enterprises for Māori communities in Aotearoa New Zealand: A review of the literature. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JEC-07-2020-0133.