Research project is focussed on factors that affect the of retention of students in Senior Te Reo Maori programmes in Mainstream Secondary Schools.
- Clarke TH. (2020) Ngā Whenu Ranga Tahi: drawing from Māori principles of wellbeing : transforming online synchronous teaching and learning of Te Reo Māori. Christchurch. University of Canterbury.
- Karaka-Clarke TH.(2020) The Hui. Interviewee: Commissioned by Television Three. [Television presentation]. 30.
- Karaka-Clarke TH.(2020) Yes for Compassion. Presenter: Commissioned by Yes for Compassion. [Video]. 120.
- Karaka-Clarke TH. (2019) Pōwhiri: A ritual of encounter framework for engaging with whānau. Set: Research Information for Teachers (1): 3-3. http://dx.doi.org/10.18296/set.0135.
- Macfarlane A., Manning R., Ataria J., Macfarlane S., Derby M. and Clarke TH. (2019) Wetekia kia rere: the potential for place-conscious education approaches to reassure the indigenization of science education in New Zealand settings. Cultural Studies of Science Education 14(2): 449-464. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11422-019-09923-0.