Dr Mairin Taylor joined UC’s School of Health Sciences as a lecturer at the start of 2019. Prior to this, she worked as a research specialist and clinical psychologist at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University in Japan for a year and also ran her own practice as a clinical psychologist in Ōtautahi Christchurch for five years.
- Rucklidge JJ., Taylor MR. and Johnstone JM. (2018) Do diet and nutrition affect ADHD? Facts and clinical considerations. Psychiatric Times 35(9): 15-16.
- Taylor MR., Chuang C., Carrasco KD., Nagatomo S. and Rucklidge JJ. (2018) Dietary and Micronutrient Treatments for Children with Neurodevelopment Disorders. Current Developmental Disorders Reports 5(4): 243-252. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40474-018-0150-5.
- Taylor MR., Boden J., Farmer R. and Rucklidge JJ. (2017) The Function of Reward Sensitivity and Temporal Discounting in the Relationship between Risk and ADHD in Adults. New Zealand Journal of Psychology 46(1): 36-46.
- Rucklidge JJ., Downs-Woolley M., Taylor M., Brown JA. and Harrow SE. (2016) Psychiatric Comorbidities in a New Zealand Sample of Adults With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders 20(12): 1030-1038. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1087054714529457.
- Taylor MR., Boden JM. and Rucklidge JJ. (2014) The Relationship between ADHD Symptomatology and Self-Harm, Suicidal Ideation, and Suicidal Behaviours in Adults: A Pilot Study. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders 6(4): 303-312.