Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include developmental psychopathology, paediatric psychology, developmental neuropsychology, teenage pregnancy and parenthood, parenting and family relationships, and the intergenerational transmission of parenting.
- Darlow BA., Woodward LJ., Levin KJ., Melzer T. and Horwood LJ. (2020) Perinatal and childhood predictors of general cognitive outcome at 28 years in a very-low-birthweight national cohort. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 62(12): 1423-1428. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/dmcn.14649.
- Erdei C., Austin NC., Cherkerzian S., Morris AR. and Woodward LJ. (2020) Predicting school-aged cognitive impairment in children born very preterm. Pediatrics 145(4) http://dx.doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-1982.
- Jaekel J., Min Kim H., Lee SJ., Henderson JMT. and Woodward L. (2020) Emotional and Behavioral Trajectories of 2 to 9 Years Old Children Born to Opioid Dependent Mothers. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology.
- Lee SJ., Pritchard VE., Austin NC., Henderson J. and Woodward LJ. (2020) Health and Neurodevelopment of Children Born to Opioid-Dependent Mothers at School Entry. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 41(1): 48-57. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/DBP.0000000000000711..
- Levine TA., Davie-Gray A., Lee SJ. and Woodward L. (2020) Prenatal opioid exposure and child neurobehavioral outcome at age 2 years. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology.